An all-inclusive ski vacation at Val Thorens is a must for winter sports enthusiasts.
In the heart of the 3 Valleys, welcome to a Resort that combines exceptional skiing with the pleasures of après-ski, in a totally magnificent environment.
All you have to do is put on your skis and go! The resort is located in Europe’s best and biggest ski area at 2,300 metres (7,545 ft) altitude.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
❅ For all levels, including high standard skiing
❅ Ski slopes: 373 miles, 68 green slopes, 104 blue slopes, 110 red slopes, 35 black slopes
❅ Equipment: 180 ski lifts, 81 miles of cross-country skiing
- Hotel accommodations at an All-Inclusive Ski Resort - Standard Room (upgrades available)
- Winter Sports Equipment (Ski, boots, Snowboard, etc.)
- Lift Tickets, Group Lessons,
- Other activities
- Fitness Classes
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Protection
- Entry visa to Ghana (single entry visa)
- Vaccination fees
- Any meals other than the ones stated in this itinerary
- Beverages at meals or any other meals not specified in this itinerary
- Optional tours/excursions
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, room service, etc.
- Tips/Porterage (gratuity is only included for tour guide and driver).
Passport: A valid U.S. passport is required to travel to Europe and it must be valid for a minimum of six months after date of arrival.
To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit of $400.00 is required. Your deposit amount will be deducted from your remaining balance and final payment has to be made by October 1, 2020. You can submit full payment at the time of booking or you can be provided a monthly payment plan for the remaining balance. Roommates must submit their deposit on the same day.
Yes. Please select "Enquiry" to request a call regarding processing a payment plan. For the payment plan option, payments are automatically withdrawn on the 1st or 15th of each month. Alternate payment plan options are available upon request. Note: Any booking made after July 1, 2020, full payment is due at the time of booking, monthly payment plan option will not be available.
Travel protection for the land portion of your travel is included in your pricing. Your travel protection plan allows you to cancel your trip for almost any unforeseen reason and you can receive up to 75% reimbursement. For escorted trips, travel protection is not optional however, you may choose a different provider but this will not reduce the cost of the trip.
There is a $400.00 per traveler cancellation fee charged at the time of cancellation. Additional cancellation fees may apply depending on when the cancellation takes place.
Due to the nature of this trip, bring only soft sided bags (i.e. duffel bags, hiking and book bags). Suitcases and checked baggage are unsuitable. Retractable luggage carts are permissible. Baggage should not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
We take your security very seriously. We utilize a third party for the following reasons.
1. We use the same booking system for our groups that we offer to our Clients.
2. To safeguard all parties against fraudulent bookings and request for refunds.
3. To keep your personal information protected. Only under certain circumstances do we request credit card information directly.
Under certain circumstances UpLift Financing is available. Please email us at email@example.com.
For the acceptance of your booking for this trip, we will require that you acknowledge all of our terms and conditions.
1. Health and Other Hazards: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
2. Rules of Travel Suppliers and Governments: We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the supplier’s home page.
3. Financial Condition of Travel Suppliers: We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of travel suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
4. Rebooking: If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, but we will charge a nonrefundable fee for such services.
5. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
6. RELEASE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS COVERED IN PARAGRAPHS 1-3 ABOVE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
7. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
Yes. A cancellation fee of $200.00 will be assessed per traveler for the cancellation of a trip. The fee will be collected at the effective time of cancellation.
Your trip is a significant investment, and we recommend the purchase of travel insurance. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. By declining to purchase travel insurance you fully understand that your travel agent is not liable or responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of cancellation or interruption, emergency medical and transportation, baggage and personal effects, flight and travel accident, and/ or rental car physical damage.
All group excursions are quoted with travel protection included. Declining coverage won't change the cost of your trip.