Immerse yourself in the beauty, vibrant, and natural Costa Rica. Explore the Central Valley and North Pacific Coast with adventurous activities while staying at luxury resorts.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Each paid traveler will receive the full itinerary which lists all the included yet optional events. We keep these events private to protect our Un-Series brand.
Date : June 27, 2021
ARRIVE IN COSTA RICAPrivate transport will be waiting for the group at the International Airport in San José with a warm welcome and transfer us to the hotel. Following hotel and check-in, you will have leisure time to enjoy the amenities of the hotel before we meet for the Group Welcome Dinner. Meals Included: D
Date : June 28, 2021
COLORS OF THE TROPICSAfter breakfast we will enjoy a visit to Doka Coffee Plantation, Poás Volcano National Park, and the Grecia and Sarchí towns. During the rest of the day, you will have leisure time to explore the area on your own or to enjoy an optional activity. Meals Included: B, L
Date : June 29, 2021
TRANSFER TO LAFORTUNAFollowing breakfast our private transportation will be ready at the lobby of the hotel to transfer us to our Luxury Hotel. After arrival and check-in, you will have leisure time to enjoy the hotel amenities. Meals Included: B
Date : June 30, 2021
SKY ADVENTURESDuring the morning, you will enjoy the adventure of the canopy tour and the beauty of the rain forest. Enjoy the adventure of flying from tree to tree just as Tarzan did. First you will board a fantastic airtram that will take you to the starting point of the canopy tour. The slow paced Sky Tram gondolas will provide a smooth ride through the rain forest, with endless views along the way, so you can appreciate the natural beauty that surrounds you on your way to the top. Once at the at the observation deck, you will be able to enjoy the most magnificent views of the volcano’s south face for as long as you desire. The tour which consists of a system of zip lines that includes 8 cross-sectional cables that together have a total length of 1.7 miles with distances from 100 to 2460 feet, and with a maximum height of 660 feet which exceed the treetops providing a panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and lake. This allows you to observe the rain forest and its landscape from a different perspective, safely and in an innovative and different manner. After the canopy tour, you will continue to the Skywalk that is an unforgettable experience. The excitement of looking to one side and seeing the tops of the trees and at the same time feeling the sensation of walking among the clouds is the principal objective, and you will have a different observational perspective of tropical forest. This is a new alternative in tourism for nature lovers. Sky Walk allows visitors yet another opportunity to get a perspective on the dynamic rain forest at a much slower pace. From a stunning cantilever platform that is 30 meters high you will see two amazing waterfalls, have spectacular views of the forest, volcano, and lake! Meals: B, L
Date : July 1, 2021
WATER ADVENTURESAfter breakfast we will travel to the Rio Sarapiquí for white water rafting aventure. Set in the lowlands of the rainforest, with breathtaking views of tropical birds and lush jungle landscapes this section of the Sarapiqui River is perfect for all levels of paddlers, from beginners and families too experts. Sarapiqui allows you to not only enjoy the many splash rapids but also revisit that childhood freedom to play. Relax in the flat crystal pools between the rapids swimming and splash around! Meals: B, L
Date : July 2, 2021
WELCOME TO THE PACIFICAfter breakfast and check-out, your private transportation will be ready to transfer you to the North Pacific Coast. Enjoy the ride through the only tropical forest in Costa Rica on the way to the beach! After arrival and check-in, enjoy Costa Rica’s beautiful Tamarindo Beach! Meals: B
Date : July 3, 2021
DAY AT LEISUREToday will be a leisure day for you to enjoy the hotel amenities and the beach, explore the area on your own, or enjoy an optional tour. In the evening our private transportation will transfer us to a local restaurant in Tamarindo Beach for a farewell dinner. Meals: B, D
Date : July 4, 2021
TIL NEXT TIME COSTA RICAIt’s time to say goodbye to Costa Rica! Private transport will transfer us from the hotel to the International Airport in Liberia to take the flight home. Meals: B
- Hotel accommodations - deluxe and ocean view rooms
- Meals as specified in itinerary (7 breakfast meals, 3 Lunches 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing with entrance fees as specified in itinerary
- Private transportation with an experienced tour guide (gratuity included)
- Group arrival and departure transfers (Note: If you decide to arrive at a different time than the group, your airport transfers will be an additional cost)
- Travel Protection
- Any meals other than the ones stated in this itinerary
- Beverages at meals or any other meals not specified in this itinerary
- Optional tours/excursions
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, room service, etc.
- Tips/Porterage (gratuity is only included for tour guide and driver).
We take your security very seriously. Therefore, we have a firm policy for accepting payment for travel over the internet and telephone.
1. We complete all of our transactions via web or telephone conferencing.
2. A secured booking page is then provided to you during the call to enter your account information.
3. We utilize a third-party verification system to confirm you are the card holder/account holder.
4. You are also required to sign an agreement that allows us to either direct debit your account or charge your credit card.
For UpLift Financing: Following the agreement of the terms and conditions for financing
1. You will receive a direct link to complete your personal information; this information is gathered and protected by UpLift and never shared with our agency;
2. Upon approval, we will book your trip in full and provide to you the required confirmations.
However, due to the nature of this trip, we recommend that you pack relatively light. Luggage larger than wheeled carry-on luggage is not recommended.