Immerse yourself in the beautiful, vibrant, and natural Costa Rica. Explore the Central Valley and North Pacific Coast with adventurous activities while staying at luxury resorts.
Please note, due to price, single supplement is not offered on this trip. Therefore we will require that you book with a “roommate” or we may assign one to you, at your request.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Each paid traveler will receive the full itinerary which lists all the included yet optional events. We keep these events private to protect our Un-Series brand.
Date : June 27, 2021
ARRIVE IN COSTA RICA
Private transport will be waiting for the group at the International Airport in San José with a warm welcome and transfer us to the hotel. Following hotel and check-in, you will have leisure time to enjoy the amenities of the hotel before we meet for the Group Welcome Dinner.
Meals Included: D
Date : June 28, 2021
COLORS OF THE TROPICS
After breakfast we will enjoy a visit to Doka Coffee Plantation, Poás Volcano National Park, and the Grecia and Sarchí towns.
During the rest of the day, you will have leisure time to explore the area on your own or to enjoy an optional activity.
Meals Included: B, L
Date : June 29, 2021
TRANSFER TO LAFORTUNA
Following breakfast our private transportation will be ready at the lobby of the hotel to transfer us to our Luxury Hotel. After arrival and check-in, you will have leisure time to enjoy the hotel amenities.
Meals Included: B
Date : June 30, 2021
During the morning, you will enjoy the adventure of the canopy tour and the beauty of the rain forest. Enjoy the adventure of flying from tree to tree just as Tarzan did. First you will board a fantastic airtram that will take you to the starting point of the canopy tour. The slow paced Sky Tram gondolas will provide a smooth ride through the rain forest, with endless views along the way, so you can appreciate the natural beauty that surrounds you on your way to the top.
Once at the at the observation deck, you will be able to enjoy the most magnificent views of the volcano’s south face for as long as you desire. The tour which consists of a system of zip lines that includes 8 cross-sectional cables that together have a total length of 1.7 miles with distances from 100 to 2460 feet, and with a maximum height of 660 feet which exceed the treetops providing a panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and lake. This allows you to observe the rain forest and its landscape from a different perspective, safely and in an innovative and different manner.
After the canopy tour, you will continue to the Skywalk that is an unforgettable experience. The excitement of looking to one side and seeing the tops of the trees and at the same time feeling the sensation of walking among the clouds is the principal objective, and you will have a different observational perspective of tropical forest. This is a new alternative in tourism for nature lovers. Sky Walk allows visitors yet another opportunity to get a perspective on the dynamic rain forest at a much slower pace. From a stunning cantilever platform that is 30 meters high you will see two amazing waterfalls, have spectacular views of the forest, volcano, and lake!
Meals: B, L
Date : July 1, 2021
After breakfast we will travel to the Rio Sarapiquí for white water rafting aventure. Set in the lowlands of the rainforest, with breathtaking views of tropical birds and lush jungle landscapes this section of the Sarapiqui River is perfect for all levels of paddlers, from beginners and families too experts.
Sarapiqui allows you to not only enjoy the many splash rapids but also revisit that childhood freedom to play. Relax in the flat crystal pools between the rapids swimming and splash around!
Meals: B, L
Date : July 2, 2021
WELCOME TO THE PACIFIC
After breakfast and check-out, your private transportation will be ready to transfer you to the North Pacific Coast. Enjoy the ride through the only tropical forest in Costa Rica on the way to the beach! After arrival and check-in, enjoy Costa Rica’s beautiful Tamarindo Beach!
Date : July 3, 2021
DAY AT LEISURE
Today will be a leisure day for you to enjoy the hotel amenities and the beach, explore the area on your own, or enjoy an optional tour. In the evening our private transportation will transfer us to a local restaurant in Tamarindo Beach for a farewell dinner.
Meals: B, D
Date : July 4, 2021
TIL NEXT TIME COSTA RICA
It’s time to say goodbye to Costa Rica! Private transport will transfer us from the hotel to the International Airport in Liberia to take the flight home.
Itinerary Highlights (Included in pricing):
- Hotel accommodations - deluxe and ocean view rooms
- Meals as specified in itinerary (7 breakfast meals, 3 Lunches 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing with entrance fees as specified in itinerary
- Private transportation with an experienced tour guide (gratuity included)
- Group arrival and departure transfers (Note: If you decide to arrive at a different time than the group, your airport transfers will be an additional cost)
- Travel Protection
Excluded (Not Included in pricing):
- Any meals other than the ones stated in this itinerary
- Beverages at meals or any other meals not specified in this itinerary
- Optional tours/excursions
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, room service, etc.
- Tips/Porterage (gratuity is only included for tour guide and driver).
However, due to the nature of this trip, we recommend that you pack relatively light. Luggage larger than wheeled carry-on luggage is not recommended.
We take your security very seriously. We utilize a third party for the following reasons.
1. We use the same booking system for our groups that we offer to our Clients.
2. To safeguard all parties against fraudulent bookings and request for refunds.
3. To keep your personal information protected. Only under certain circumstances do we request credit card information directly.
Under certain circumstances UpLift Financing is available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the acceptance of your booking for this trip, we will require that you acknowledge all of our terms and conditions.
1. Health and Other Hazards: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
2. Rules of Travel Suppliers and Governments: We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the supplier’s home page.
3. Financial Condition of Travel Suppliers: We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of travel suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
4. Rebooking: If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, but we will charge a nonrefundable fee for such services.
5. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
6. RELEASE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS COVERED IN PARAGRAPHS 1-3 ABOVE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
7. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
Yes. A cancellation fee of $200.00 will be assessed per traveler for the cancellation of a trip. The fee will be collected at the effective time of cancellation.
Your trip is a significant investment, and we recommend the purchase of travel insurance. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. By declining to purchase travel insurance you fully understand that your travel agent is not liable or responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of cancellation or interruption, emergency medical and transportation, baggage and personal effects, flight and travel accident, and/ or rental car physical damage.
All group excursions are quoted with travel protection included. Declining coverage won't change the cost of your trip.